WHY CHOOSE US?
Physiocorp was founded in 2014 specialising in the aged care allied health space and has spent years creating a more person-centered care model for the transition through ageing. We focus on a holistic approach providing a range of services to collaboratively improve each patients health and support the maintenance of independence for as long as possible. Physiocorp’s mission and vision remained to ‘Empower Ageing by delivering customized compassionate care with attention to detail.’
WOULD LIKE TO JOIN OUR REFERRAL SYSTEM?
ARE YOU AN HCP MANAGER LOOKING TO IMPROVE YOUR SERVICES?
ARE YOU AN HCP CLIENT LOOKING FOR ALLIED HEALTH?
HCP MANAGER AND NOT SURE WHERE TO REFER?
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Occupational Therapy
- Exercise Physiology
- Speech Pathology
- New South Wales Metro (Sydney)
- New South Wales Regional
- Victoria Metro (Melbourne)
- Victoria Regional
- Australian Capital Territory Metro (Canberra)
- Australian Capital Territory Regional
- Residential Aged Care Facility Provider Packages
- Private Health Insurance
- EPC Claiming
- Out of Pocket
- Back/Neck/Shoulder Pain
- Sprains & Strains
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Musculoskeletal Issues
- Pre/Post Operative Rehabilitation
WHAT IS A HOME CARE PACKAGE?
- Federal funding to help seniors access in-home care services.
- Funding amounts vary based on independent needs assessments.
- Funds can be used for a variety of allied health services.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Seniors looking to maintain independent living, with in-home support.
- Families looking for help to support their relative at home.
- HCP care managers helping seniors with in-home care needs.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Eligible seniors get approved for a HCP and sign up with a provider.
- The HCP provider assesses the senior client’s needs and refer to service providers.
- HCP managers coordinate with us here at Physiocorp to ensure progressive care.
WHAT DOES USING A HCP WITH PHYSIOCORP LOOK LIKE?
HCP Managers Refer Us
Physiocorp can receive referrals from HCP managers via email, phone or our online system which we schedule a phone call with our new senior client and/or their HCP manager to discuss allied health needs.
HCP Clients: Welcome!
Within 24 hours, we will have a convenient welcome call with our new client and/or their HCP manager.
Your First Consultation
The requested allied health practitioner will visit our new client wherever they call home for the first appointment and listen to the presenting pain, health concerns and goals.
Over the first 1-2 appointments your allied health practitioner will complete an assessment of your health, fitness and/or injury. We will use this to develop your care plan in which we agree on your health goals.
Your Care Plan
We share the agreed goal plan with our client as well as their HCP manager and family. Sharing our goal plan creates a holistic team that is set up for success with all the information about what we are working on, for how long and the costs involved.
Treatment & Results
Once we have agreed on the plan, your allied health practitioner will guide you through the recommended treatments to achieve the best results and work toward your health goals.
WELLNESS SERVICES by
WHAT MAKES PHYSIOCORP DIFFERENT?
Physiocorp’s ONR programs are designed by leading industry research using a rehabilitative approach to chronic and acute pain based on the latest developments in neuroscience and pain science.
Figtree Fun programs are designed by the research and development team here at Physiocorp & Figtree Health Care for patients transitioning through ILU, Home Care and Residential Aged Care. All events and tournaments are created with clinical evidence in mind to ensure participants receive beneficial treatment as-well as achievable and engaging experiences.
- G01/2 East Lane, North Sydney
- 02 8056 3154
- [email protected]